A design team is a group of people that work together to achieve a common design goal to show of their designs at competition.
- Peer to peer learning: Learn new concepts and be mentored by wise upper year students.
- Expand your skills: Gain hands-on experience designing, modelling, testing, constructing, and so much more.
- Explore new places: Visit different cities Canada, or even internationally while competing on different design teams.
- Classroom to real world: Apply theories to actual projects and obtain a more comprehensive and enriched learning opportunity.
- Skule Spirit: Represent UofT at various competitions and be a part of the inter-school engineering community.
As a civil engineering student there are many opportunities to get involved with various civil engineering oriented clubs.